Colony Eclipse 24" BMX Bike
The older rider's choice of pumptrack bike.
The Eclipse 24" BMX Bike from Colony brings you expert-level performance at a mid-level price point. It’s 24" wheels and relaxed geometry make it perfect fit for adults or taller riders that feel cramped on a standard BMX. Built with a full CrMo frame, forks and bars, the Eclipse is very light and very strong. Its 3-piece tubular CrMo cranks and sealed bearings throughout ensure smooth performance that lasts, no matter how hard you’re thrashing it around the skatepark!
- Frame: Colony Eclipse 24"; full CrMo, 22.0" TT 14.5" CS, 75.2° HT, 71° ST, extra wide tyre clearance
- Forks: Colony Eclipse hi-tensile steel, full CrMo, tapered legs, 1-piece CNC steerer tube
- Standover Height: 10" (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- BB Height: 13.75" (centre of BB shell to ground)
- Brake Mounts: Removable brake mounts & hardware
- Handlebars: Colony full CrMo, 9.0" Rise, 29.5" wide
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Cables: Linear slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony forged top load, alloy
- Bars: Colony full CrMo, 7.75" rise, 28.0" wide
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour alloy, 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo tubular 8, tapered spline, 19mm spindle, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Double wall, 6000 series alloy, 36H
- Front Tyre: 24"x2.125"
- Rear Tyre: 24"x2.125"
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Colony alloy, female axle, fully sealed bearings, 36H
- Rear Hub: Colony alloy, cassette, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing, 9T driver, 36H
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony Aztec seat/post combo
- Weight: 12.2kg
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).